Friday, December 31, 2010

HELLO 2011 ^^

2011 A brand new year, a brand new resolution.

It's almost come to end of my study life.

Is time to say goodbye and welcome myself to another stage.

Really FINALLY, time really flies fast...

getting older.... T T BU SHE DE ahhhh~~~

Of course,have to plan and i got my my 2011's resolutions , there ARE not really A LOT... there are...

I WANNA...

get all PASS for my final semester results!

get a DECENT JOB, AWESOME PAY, GENEROUS BOSS, NICE COLLEAGUES, THICK BONUS AT THE END OF THE YEAR, MARVELOUS in everything according to my job and life and everyone around me. The most important is i can get my first full-time job sooner! and get an interview successfully and smoothly.

other resolution is

..............................

....................................................................

wait i achieve all above first only decide how la....hahaha....

I WANT EVERYTHING SMOOTH SMOOTH~ THAT'S!

GOOD LUCK TO ME AND EVERYONE OF U. WISH A LUCKY 2011. ALL THE BEST!!!

still wanna say:

*****I Love my whole family, DD, doggies, all my dearer friends, and everything in my life. I'd really love my life. Sincerely appreciate =) no matter how worse thing is happened from the past, I had learned how to accept it, everything meant a lot to my life, even is tough, but make me stronger, and make me can even think wisely. I know there is a more stranger and scary world outside there is waiting for me, so people, let's add oil together!*****

No comments: